Apply Now for Over Draft Facility
What is a personal Overdraft Facility?
An overdraft facility allows you to withdraw funds from a fixed line of credit as and when you need to. Repayment is also easy and hassle-free, as you can repay what you borrow at your convenience. This makes an overdraft facility one of the most desired credit options. Bajaj Finserv offers these features through its unsecured Flexi personal loan.
Through the Baja Finserv Flexi Personal Loan overdraft facility, you can make multiple withdrawals from your loan limit whenever you need funds. Moreover, you can part-prepay as per your financial flexibility. The best part is that you only need to pay interest on the amount you utilize from the entire sanction. You can lower your monthly outgo by up to 45%* when you opt to pay interest only EMis for the initial portion of the tenor. You can withdraw and pre-pay as many times as you wish within the repayment window.
Benefits of a personal loan overdraft facility (Flexi Personal Loan)
Bajaj Finserv’s Flexi Loan facility offers the following advantages.
The personal loan interest rate applicable is nominal. Moreover, you only have to pay interest on what you use and not the entire sanction. This facilitates hassle-free repayment
• As the amount is pre-sanctioned, you can borrow from it instantly, whether you are salaried or self-employed
• There are no restrictions on end-use, so you can use funds from the loan as you deem fit-for personal, professional, planned or
As this facility simplifies borrowing and repaying, you can use this to build a good credit history and boost your credit score
Utilise these multiple benefits of the Flexi loan overdraft facility by applying for an instant personal loan from Bajaj Finserv.
Eligibility Criteria for availing Overdraft
The eligibility criteria for an overdraft facility is mentioned below:
- Age Criteria: Minimum 21 years and maximum 65 years
- Bank Account: The applicant should have an existing bank account with the relevant bank
- Income Criteria: Depends on the lender
- Good CIBIL or credit score shall be an added advantage
- Business existence: Varies from bank to bank
- Duly filled application form with Passport-sized photographs
- Identity Proof: Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License, PAN card, Aadhar card
- Address Proof: Utility Bills (Water/Electricity Bills), Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card
- Age Proof: Passport, Class X certificate
- Last 12 months’ bank statement
- Any other document required by the lender
Interest Rates – Fees & Charges
The interest rates, fees and charges vary from bank to bank and shall depend on the applicant’s profile and his/her relationship with the bank.
- An overdraft account is a facility that can be availed by maintaining any bank account
- Several private sector banks are now offering this facility for both salary and savings account holders
- The money extension is granted on the basis of the customer’s account value, repayment history or credit score
- It is short-term credit provided by the bank that needs to be paid within the stipulated time limit
- Credit amount or overdraft attracts interest for the time of use which can be from a couple of days to a few weeks
- The bank decides repayment tenure and it has full authority over the account and its use
- As per the RBI regulations, current accounts and cash credit accounts are eligible for a maximum of Rs. 50,000 per week
- Flexible use of cash in small portions
- Fulfills urgent cash crunch requirements
- Helps in managing the cash flow of business
- Interest is paid only on the utilized amount
- Less paperwork
- No collateral is required by banks/NBFCs
- Short-term borrowing – revises every year
Various Trademarks Held By Their Respective Owners.